- 1 Can we send jewellery by courier?
- 2 How do I send Courier jewelry?
- 3 Can I send gold jewelry through DHL?
- 4 Can I send jewelry by FedEx?
- 5 How can I send jewelry safely?
- 6 Is it safe to ship jewelry internationally?
- 7 How much does jewelry shipping cost?
- 8 Can we send diamonds by courier?
- 9 Can I send jewellery to Spain?
- 10 Can you ship jewelry with DHL?
- 11 Does DHL send passports?
- 12 Does DHL accept medicines?
- 13 What can you not send via FedEx?
Can we send jewellery by courier?
Coin, bullion, platinum, precious stones, Jewellery, government currency notes or bank notes and articles of gold or silver may be sent by post only in insured letters, insured parcels.
How do I send Courier jewelry?
The safest way for shipping jewellery is using its original box, if possible. Alternatively, take a small cardboard box and fill it up with cushioning materials. Place the jewellery inside and cover the box with bubble wrap. Carefully shake the box to make sure nothing is moving inside.
Can I send gold jewelry through DHL?
According to DHL, shipping gold bullion is akin to shipping illegal drugs, guns, and pornography ( none are allowed without express written permission from DHL). The following commodities are NOT acceptable for transport by DHL – UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, including domestic (USA) moves.
Can I send jewelry by FedEx?
When you’re shipping high-value jewelry items, you need expert shipping. That’s why we offer FedEx Declared Value Advantage. This service allows eligible customers to declare a value of up to USD $100,000 on jewelry, gemstones, and precious metals (normally limited to USD $1,000*).
How can I send jewelry safely?
Wrap the items A soft packing material such as foam, allied with an adhesive outer wrapping, is the best option to ensure any movement inside the box is limited, nothing moves out of its place and the jewellery remains protected throughout delivery.
Is it safe to ship jewelry internationally?
The higher quality materials hold up better to the harsh treatment international shipments commonly receive from postal services in other countries. Be sure to use discreet packaging as well when shipping jewelry internationally. A perfectly delivered piece of jewelry is worth the few extra pennies in quality material.
How much does jewelry shipping cost?
Of all the services that USPS offers, the cheapest option for jewelry shipments will be USPS First Class Package Service. First Class Package rates are based on how much the package weighs and how far it needs to travel. Typically, shipments range anywhere from $3 to $5 depending on how far away you’re sending it.
Can we send diamonds by courier?
1) Shipping is FREE anywhere within India: Diamond Products are shipped thru Blue Dart/ Speed Post / Registered Post Parcel, Non-Diamond Products thru Blue Dart / Speed Post / Registered Post Parcel. All parcels are fully Insured.
Can I send jewellery to Spain?
If you’re sending valuables, money or jewellery to another country, we recommend that you use one of our international priority services: International Tracked, International Signed or International Tracked and Signed. These services are available with extra compensation cover.
Can you ship jewelry with DHL?
DHL Restricted Items The following items are restricted within the United States: Jewelry ( Valued over US$100, including watches) Negotiable Instruments. Precious Metals and Stones.
Does DHL send passports?
Can I send a passport by mail or with a courier company? Yes, you can. At Eurosender, we collaborate and work with a vast network of couriers; therefore, through our Envelope service and couriered with DHL express, you can send a passport internationally.
Does DHL accept medicines?
No matter where you need us to go, DHL Medical Express delivers investigational medicines, vaccines, kits and clinical supplies safely to the desired destination. Patient samples and other return flows from clinics are carefully delivered back to central laboratories for analysis and testing.
What can you not send via FedEx?
FedEx Prohibited Items
- All commodities valued over US$20,000 without approval.
- One-of-a-kind/irreplaceable articles such as artwork valued over US$500,000 each.
- Flammables with a flash point of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
- Auto parts with fluids in them.
- Fine art.
- Fine jewelry.
- Pornography/obscene material.