- 1 How can I check my courier status?
- 2 How do I track my parcel?
- 3 How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
- 4 How do I find a tracking number?
- 5 Who uses 15 digit tracking number?
- 6 Can you track the exact location of a package?
- 7 What does a tracking number look like?
- 8 How do I track a package with tracking number?
- 9 How can I track my tracking number with Courier?
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How do I track my parcel?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I track my parcel without tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
How do I find a tracking number?
Identify your tracking number in your email or product receipt. Check your shipping confirmation to find the unique tracking number assigned to your order. It should be clearly displayed somewhere in the body of the email. Once you know your tracking number, getting shipping updates is a breeze.
Who uses 15 digit tracking number?
FedEX. The most common tracking number format is 12 digits or 15 digits.
Can you track the exact location of a package?
Using the service you can track the location of a sent package on Google Maps. The service currently works for packages sent by FedEx, UPS, TNT and DHL. To track a package you just have to enter the package’s tracking number.
What does a tracking number look like?
Tracking numbers consist of letters and numbers typically between 8 and 40 characters long sometimes with spaces or hyphens between groupings of characters. When shown on a receipt after shipping a package the tracking number is usually close to the barcode.
How do I track a package with tracking number?
Navigate to www.stamps.com/ shipstatus/. Enter the USPS tracking number (to find it, simply look at the bottom of a shipping label) in the search bar; do not include any dashes or spaces. Click on “Check Status”. View the scan history and status information of your package.
How can I track my tracking number with Courier?
Never be in the dark when it comes your parcels. Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.