How can I send my bike by train?
Getting it done
- Take your cycle to the railway station 3 hours before departure of the train.
- Find the Parcel Office at the railway station.
- Show your confirmed ticket and book your cycle onto the same train.
- The clerk will record your PNR number, book your cycle and hand you over a receipt for the same.
How do I courier a parcel on a train?
Here is the Step by Step Procedure for Railway Parcel Booking:
- Step 1: Pack the Parcel Properly.
- Step 2: Book the Parcel & Collect the Railway Parcel Booking Charges Receipt.
- Step 3: Tracking of the Parcels Sent Through Indian Railways.
- Step 4: Collection of Railway Parcels.
Is it safe to transport bike in train?
Until a few months, you can carry the bike along with you on the same train you travel. However, bike transport by train is now purely decided by the Railway authorities. Not it may not be possible to take the bike along with you in the same train you are traveling, as the procedures have changed.
How can I calculate my bike parcel in train?
Bike Parcel Transportation Charges in Indian Railways For example, if the distance of transport is 290 km, and if your bike weighs about 100 KG, you should pay Rs. ✅ 121.73 as bike parcel charges. Please find the following latest ✅ Bike Transport by Train fare parcel Cost / Price. you have selected.
What is the luggage charge in train?
The minimum charge for luggage is Rs. 30. As per instructions, there is no restriction on carriage of luggage in brake van of passenger trains as far as quantity and type (personal or merchandise) of luggage offered for booking is concerned.
How can I track my parcel in train?
Enter Indian Railway Parcel Tracking number and click on the track button to know online status of Indian Railway Parcel delivery. Best online tool to track Indian Railway Parcel, Indian Railway packages and Indian Railway Parcel Shipment.
Is NOC required for bike transfer in different state?
A No Objection Certificate or NOC is a legal document that is issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO). If you intend to move from one state to another and take your two-wheeler with you, you need to re-register your vehicle to the new state. NOC should be obtained for stays extending 3 months.