- 1 Can you send a laptop by courier?
- 2 Is it safe to send a laptop through FedEx?
- 3 Which courier can I use to send a laptop?
- 4 How much does it cost to ship a laptop?
- 5 Can I ship a laptop with a lithium battery?
- 6 How much does a laptop weigh in kg?
- 7 Is UPS cheaper or FedEx?
- 8 How can I ship a laptop without the original box?
Can you send a laptop by courier?
Pass the shipment on to the courier To ship your laptop to your destination, you simply need to hand your package over to your courier and ensure that someone is available to take receipt of it at the other end. With Send My Bag you can track your shipment every step of the way using the Send My Bag app.
Is it safe to send a laptop through FedEx?
When shipping a laptop computer, we recommend that you use our specially designed FedEx Laptop Box whenever possible. The box includes cushioning material and is available for purchase at FedEx Office and FedEx World Service Center® locations. Close the box by inserting the flaps into the side walls.
Which courier can I use to send a laptop?
You can ship laptops and desktop PCs with most couriers – Hermes do not carry them. You cannot send spare batteries, and the battery must be connected to the laptop for transit. If you are sending a battery, it cannot be faulty.
How much does it cost to ship a laptop?
FedEx also offers a special laptop box that they will pack with your laptop for you for $22.99. So, with standard ground service shipping, you’re looking at $51.20 and for two day shipping $96.64. Alternatively, you can use your own box and ship for as low as $15.95 which is the cheapest option for FedEx.
Can I ship a laptop with a lithium battery?
In the event the package cannot be shipped directly from the retailer, you can ship most consumer-type lithium batteries and electronic devices containing lithium batteries—including power banks, laptops, tablets, and cell phones—safely and easily if certain precautions are taken.
How much does a laptop weigh in kg?
The average laptop weight varies depending on screen size. Generally, it is between: Small (14-inch) – 1.5 to 2kg. Medium (16-inch) – 2 to 2.5kg.
Is UPS cheaper or FedEx?
Both companies offer similar, time-sensitive services at very similar rates. However, FedEx’s rates are cheaper than UPS for domestic city-to-city shipping. When sending a small package in the US, FedEx shipping provides cheaper rates if you are paying retail price. But if you use Easyship, UPS will have a better rate.
How can I ship a laptop without the original box?
If you don’t have the original box:
- Wrap your laptop in a 4″ layer of bubble wrap and seal with packing tape.
- Place your laptop in the cardboard shipping box (you can add a 2-3″ layer of packing peanuts on the bottom for added security)
- Alternatively, you can use a special laptop shipping box.