- 1 How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- 2 How can I check my courier status?
- 3 How long does Dtdc delivery take?
- 4 How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
- 5 Can we track Dtdc courier by name?
- 6 How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
- 7 How do I track my order?
- 8 Is Dtdc deliver on Sunday?
- 9 Why DTDC is so late?
- 10 Does DTDC deliver at home?
- 11 Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
- 12 What does tracking number look like?
- 13 How can I track a number?
How can I track my Dtdc Courier by mobile number?
- To Track your Shipment Type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: TRACK B22399923).
- To Check pin-code, Type ‘PIN<space>Pin Code’ and send SMS to 9230092300 (Example: PIN 700019).
How can I check my courier status?
Professional Courier Tracking
- Go to the official website, www.tpcindia.com.
- In the ‘Track N Trace’ section on the homepage, enter the consignment / reference number in the input form and click the Track button.
- All the details such as current package location, delivery status, dates, e.t.c.
How long does Dtdc delivery take?
Estimated delivery time for Express parcel is between 3-7 business days for destination countries. Estimated delivery time for economy documents and parcel (India only) and other countries are between 7-10 business days.
How can I track my parcel with tracking number?
To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
Can we track Dtdc courier by name?
No software installation is required to track the shipment. Customer can track the shipment using DTDC Consignment No. or corresponding Reference No.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
How to Track a Package Without a Tracking Number?
- Contact the recipient. Maybe the package has already arrived at its destination and you, as the sender, still do not have any updates on it.
- Contact the courier company.
- Check the receipt.
How do I track my order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
Is Dtdc deliver on Sunday?
Prime Time Plus Sunday: ensures all types of consignment pick up on the Saturday before 06:00 PM and delivery on Sunday, and is available for select pin-codes across the country.
Why DTDC is so late?
Also courier service started working already, then why so much delay? Your mobile number was not updated at booking, which is why you may not have received the info. Post lockdown only essentials are allowed to be delivered. Hence the shipment has been on hold.
Does DTDC deliver at home?
Domestic Courier Service Domestic Cargo Services for delivering heavier consignments that require special arrangements such as bigger vehicles, dedicated manpower and material handling equipment. It ensures priority deliveries at optimal costs, in both air and surface modes.
Is Dtdc courier service working in lockdown?
From, 4th May, 2020, we have begun handling shipments in all major pincodes of our network. However, in accordance with MHA guidelines & State regulations, while in a vast majority of pin codes we will pick up and deliver all shipments, in some pin codes we will limit our services to essential shipments only.
What does tracking number look like?
Tracking numbers consist of letters and numbers typically between 8 and 40 characters long sometimes with spaces or hyphens between groupings of characters. When shown on a receipt after shipping a package the tracking number is usually close to the barcode.
How can I track a number?
Use Reverse Phone Lookup to track phone numbers
- Download the app. If you’re using an Android phone, go to Google Play store to download the app.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Type the phone number you’d like to track in the search bar and start the search.