How do I open a First Flight Courier franchise?
First Flight Franchise Details
- 200 – 300 Sq.
- Refundable Security Deposit / Royalty Fee payable will be based on the Region/Zone of your operation.
- Agreement period is of 3 years.
- Business Associate (BA) has to deliver FFCL shipments for Which BA will be paid the delivery charges.
What happened first flight courier?
MUMBAI: First Flight Couriers has decided to shut down its dedicated air express operations this month. On July 4, 1997, one of the aircraft crashed in the sea off Madh Island in Mumbai. Elbee Services had to write off Rs 17 crore, their entire investment in the aircraft.
How do I complain about First Flight Courier?
Customer Care Phone Numbers and Contacts
- Phone: +91 52 2394 4444 [Lucknow] 307. 258.
- +91 11 3093 6666 [Delhi] 259. 262.
- +91 20 3944 4444 [Pune] 111.
- +91 12 4394 4444 [Gurgaon]
- +91 48 4394 4444 [Kochi]
- +91 16 1394 4444 [Ludhiana]
- +91 36 1260 8547 [Guwahati]
- +91 42 7304 8224 [Salem]
Which courier service is best?
10 Fastest Courier Services in India That Save You Time and Money
Is First Flight courier company closed?
First Flight Couriers has decided to shut down its dedicated air express operations this month.
Who made the first flight?
/: Who made the first flight?
- ECOM Express.
- Blue Dart.
- India Post.
- First Flight Couriers.
Who is the fastest delivery service?
Priority Mail Express is the fastest mail service offered by the Postal Service. It provides guaranteed 1-Day or 2-Day expedited service by 3 p.m. for any mailable matter and includes $100 of insurance coverage. Priority Mail Express delivery is offered 365 days a year in many locations.